Friday, August 29, 2008

Sunshine on a rainy day


Location: St Vinnies in St Alban's


Date: 29th August 2008


Cost: $1.00 each


Today was possibly one of the best opp shop days ever. Finished uni at 3.00pm and quickly rushed to St Alban's knowing that it closed at 4.00pm. Thankfully I made it at 3.50pm, giving me 10 minutes to rush around the store. To my surprise, it was '50% off all clothing'!!!! I got so excited, I almost hyperventilated. I quickly grabbed as much clothing as I could carry and rushed to the changing rooms. In the end I bought:


  • Country Road Cream Vest for $2.00

  • Faux Leather Jacket $2.00

  • Cream Woolen sleeveless cardigan $2.00

  • Blue and white spotten long jacket $2.00

  • Weird old woman pattern shirt $2.00

  • 1.5kg Ankle Weight $2.00

  • 3 X Sunglasses $3.00

Very happy. Very happy indeed. Best part of all...the clothes were in almost new condition!

2 comments:

Kazza said...

Would love to see some more pics of your fab finds. And you live in the wild west like me so where you go op shopping is of interest to me. This is my second night on the site I op therefore I am and I am keen to learn the ropes.

ann.le said...

Hey there Kazza, I go opp shopping just about every week after uni, so I'll try to put up a post at least once a week and also the addresses when I can remember them! :)